Brand New & Fresh
Thursday, December 31, 2009

ah~ hi
its miki chan dechu~

i got myself a brand, NEW and fresh looking blog dont u think
u no like green grass it seems really fresh nature to me
its rather cold today it was snowing in the morning

oh btw
my computer has a virus
so i couldnt go on my favorite games and this dumb thing says i need adobe flash drive to watch my favorite anime show- SHUGO CHARA
yesterday i was up to a great part but the stupid computer shut down by itself (scary) and said it got a virus

well..its freezing here and im going to fix up my blog design now
Welcome Mat
Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy my blog and please do remember to write down ur comment in my shout box^^

This Girl;;
My name is Miki and I am 13 year old girl.So please be nice to me (^_^)b.

ShoutMix chat widget
flashbacks;
http://url.blogspot.com