Whoo Whoo
Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whoo Im finally done

well my first blog post says my blog is going to be a green theme but guess it not true
i tried it a lot but it messes up my whole blog.. it was so confusing with all the html codes and things like that it hurts my eyes

but im finally done

btw, im a bit hungry now
hmm let me think...today im going 2 go to my cousin's house in Queens to celebrate my grandpa birthday im hoping for ice cream cake and a nice cold drink

aww man, my cousin is an idiot. he is just a 6th grader and he thinks he is so cool or something like thatusually i just yell at him but u no, he is younger than me..so i decide to b an adult
maybe ignore

wow..its getting dark..
Welcome Mat
Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy my blog and please do remember to write down ur comment in my shout box^^

This Girl;;
My name is Miki and I am 13 year old girl.So please be nice to me (^_^)b.

ShoutMix chat widget
flashbacks;
Brand New & Fresh
http://url.blogspot.com