Happy New Year!
Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Happy New Year Everyone

Its a brand NEW Year to start a brand new day~
annnd tomorrow im getting a brand new cell phone hehe~

lol
i changed my blog skinthe other one went weird all of the sudden so yeaa gotta change it again

omg, i dont no what happen but u see on the top left corner right it says url.blogspot.com
i cant find the area to change url to mikiDECHU soo just forget okay

thanks Ina (aka. chapihime.blogspot.com) and Yuki (aka. nozofan.blogspot.com) for viewing my blog i feel so happy and also visit Ina's youtube in chapihime30~ she sings so adorable

speaking of youtube, VISIT MINES~
i no my UTube has no videos but stay tune~ i just have no time to singwith my sister
(yes, if u havent no, i sing with my sis. bcuz when i sing with my sis, it sounds better)

okays~ time to do my science project
i didnt even start it
Welcome Mat
Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy my blog and please do remember to write down ur comment in my shout box^^

This Girl;;
My name is Miki and I am 13 year old girl.So please be nice to me (^_^)b.

ShoutMix chat widget
flashbacks;
Whoo Whoo
Brand New & Fresh
http://url.blogspot.com