another random day
Wednesday, January 6, 2010

just finish taking a shower~ getting ready to eat dinner soon

i havent been writing in my blog a long time~~
please come often to my blog, i might be busy from school so i cant keep writing but that doesnt mean u should stop reading ne

yea so today was just another boring day
i hate boring days dont u

also...dont stop looking at my youtube
it doesnt mean that u stop looking at my youtube too
i just dont have time because im busy with school
and btw...i sing in the videos...

sorry to be mean but please dont stop looking at my blog and videos in Utube
Welcome Mat
Welcome to my blog! Please enjoy my blog and please do remember to write down ur comment in my shout box^^

This Girl;;
My name is Miki and I am 13 year old girl.So please be nice to me (^_^)b.

ShoutMix chat widget
flashbacks;
Yay
Happy New Year!
Whoo Whoo
Brand New & Fresh
http://url.blogspot.com